Saturday, October 22, 2011

HP Laserjet 5200TN Printer


Product Review

Admittedly, I was a bit concerned about purchasing a refurbished significant format printer for $1,000, but a brand new 1 for more than twice the expense was out of my budget. What if it couldn't take the huge print job that I was about to inflict on it? Nicely, to my chagrin, the printer performed admirably considering that I went by means of 6 toner cartridges with no aa hitch and four of those cartridges had been of the non-OEM sort which the printer accepted as legitimate HP cartridges. I would let it rest for a half hour or much more in between cartridges too make sure the unit wouldn't overheat, but it by no means complained and only jammed once (an effortless fix) simply because I was also manually duplexing and some sheets within the tray weren't well-aligned. The printer has a quickly response time of about 15 seconds from sleep mode and about 7 seconds when awake. Print quality is outstanding along with the 11 x 17 capability gives me a lot of flexibility when printing booklets, programs, etc. I love the smooth paper handling from the significant paper capacity of Tray no. three for any size from 11 x 17 and down, as well as the manual tray no. 1 which takes single or numerous pages. This really is the very best HP B&W laser printer I've owned. (More...)