Sunday, August 28, 2011

Samsung CLP-315W Color Laser Printer


Product Review

Once I got the printer connected to my network wirelessly, it was great.
The installation instructions were poorly written, and there was a much easier method that support helped me with. Connecting to my network through a cable worked fine, but I had problems connecting wirelessly. The support person could not help me connect to my network wirelessly either. They told me I had to take it in to have the network card exchanged for a new one. I bought this new, so I was very displeased. The repair people tested it a few days later and found it worked fine. I took it back and tried to connect it to my network and couldn't. It turns out that I have a 64 hexidecimal WPA2 key, but Samsung only allows up to 63 characters. There is supposedly a difference between a passcode and a key, but the Samsung doc only talks of the limit for a passcode. I had to change my key, (Read More...)