Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Brother HL4150CDN Color Laser Printer with Duplex and Networking


Product Review
I've been using this printer now for a number of weeks, and I'm impressed! Working in IT support for an organization with various printers--the majority of that are HP--I've had a opportunity to judge the output of HP color printers extensively, and this Brother printer outshines them readily. Once you contemplate the printer's low expense and it is competitive toner replacement expenditures, I'm convinced you won't locate a superior deal. I've given up on inkjet printers as a result of the ink expenditures and troubles with cartridges drying out immediately prior to being expended, and I was trying to find a color printer with super output at a reasonable cost. Getting owned a Brother black and white laser for lots of years and (Read More...)